Little Ninjas (age 3-4 yrs)
● Our Little Ninjas program is a detailed curriculum designed specifically to improve preschool-age children’s basic motor and listening skills. These skills will help them become better students at school, better listeners at home and help them to enter society with greater confidence.
● Little Ninjas learn to say “yes sir” and “yes ma’am”, they learn to look adults in the eyes when speaking and are taught the importance of good manners, focus and self-control all in a fun, positive learning environment.
● The patient black belt instructors utilize imaginative games like “jump the dragon tail” (where little ninjas dodge, evade and block a colored pool noodle) and the “ninja jungle walk” (students try and walk across a path of bubble wrap paper trying not to pop the bubbles) to keep the students captivated. These fun martial art drills help to build strong hand-eye coordination, balance, agility and timing in the young athletes.
● The ninjas stay super motivated by earning new belts, stickers and trophies. Students start out with a white belt and at the end of each 30 minute class when they do a good job in class they earn a recognition stripe on the tip of their belt. That is their short term goal. This reaffirms the lesson that their behavior and attitude has consequences. When they accumulate enough belt stripes they are awarded a new belt (their long term goal) and we do a special ceremony for them – which build tremendous confidence.
● These young martial artists, in addition, learn powerful personal development skills like “whining gets you nothings”, sleeping in their own bed all night, the rules of sharing and that they need only to be told something once by a parent. And, all Ninjas are equipped with the “Rule of Kicking and Punching” – and that they are not allowed to use their skills at school, on siblings, furniture or friends.
Take a second and watch a class...
*FREE Introductory Lesson Offer & Free Martial Arts Uniform (absolutely no obligation). Just submit the form below.
“Henry has learned so much from Little Ninjas with Master Gary. It was always a fight to get him to go to bed, pick up his toys and not throw fits while we were out shopping or in restaurants. He listens so much better now, has cut way down on his whinning and even makes eye contact with his preschool teacher. It has been an awesome transformation. Thanks Seung-ni."
Stephen & Kayla R., Freeland
"When we signed Hazel up for martial arts classes it was mainly due to the fact that she really lacked self confidence. She is an only child and had never been around other children. The Seung-ni staff was so patient and supportive of her. She loves all the fun games and drills she does at 'ninja school' as she calls it. It is so wonderful as a parent to watch your child gain self esteem. We love it!"
Michael & Rebecca W., Saginaw
"Tommy was 4 when I enrolled him in Little Ninjas. He had so much energy...his little body was always on the move and he could not sit still to eat, listen to a book or do just about anything. To be honest, I was a little worried about how kindergarten would be. He was a little shy at his first class, but the black belts did a great job in getting him out on the floor and pretty soon he was having a blast. He wants to go everyday. He burns off all that extra energy in a positive way and I have seen a real change in his listening and focus."
Barb A., St. Charles
Our decision to sign up are twins into martial arts has been great. They started when they were only 3. The life skills taught at Seung-ni Rock! Can't wait for them to be black belts one day."
Kurt & Meredith F., Saginaw