Little Dragons (age 5 - 6 yrs)
● Our Little Dragons program is focused on developing confidence, respect, self control and listening in the young martial arts students.
● Dragons learn and practice the powerful Four Dragon Rules of Focus – Focus your Eyes (look at the teacher or adult in the eyes); Focus your Ears (listen to the speaker); Focus your Mind (think about what is being said to them); and Focus your Body (to keep their body still so that their eyes, ears and mind can work).
● By breaking boards, competing at tournaments and showing off the skills they have practiced in order to earn new belts and patches -- Little Dragons become instilled with unshakeable self-confidence.
● During bully defense training they learn how to positively stop aggression without violence and to use their body language, voice, brain and confidence to stop bullies.
● From kicking and punching to agility courses and fun martial arts relay races -- Little Dragons get a great physical workout in the 40 minute class and learn how to channel all their extra energy in a positive, productive way.
● The young martial artists realize that they train to make their bodies strong and that their skills and techniques are never to be used to pick on others.
*FREE Introductory Lesson Offer & Free Martial Arts Uniform (absolutely no obligation). Just submit the form below.
Take a second and watch a class...
"Atheron was always super shy. His dragon class has done wonders for building his confidence and ability to handle new environments."
Bridget W., Saginaw
"Micah had been hitting his little sister and becoming physical at school when he became frustrated. Lil Dragons has instilled in him self control. It is so rewarding to hear him use his words with his littke sister now and no more reports home from his teacher."
Anderson & Liz S., Freeland
Samantha has gotten so much from martial arts. I did not know anything about Taekwondo until my neighbor started taking her daughter there. Focus, respect, listening -- it was the best decision we ever made.
Julie & R.J. P., Saginaw